Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I Got To Go "Amherst"

A couple days ago I saw this kid studying across from me with a tee shirt that asked, "What Do Amherst And Shit Have In Common?" Very intrigued. I got up and walked past him to look at the back of his shirt hoping for an answer to that question. It said, "They're Both Number 2." That made me laugh. Speaking of college tee shirts, did any of ya'll have any cool Brown tee shirts like that? I don't think I've ever seen that many. And no, I don't count the UPS shirts. I'm thinking of buying a Columbia tee shirt that says, "My Daughter Goes to Columbia" or "#1 Columbia Dad." You know, to be cool and different.
Comments:
First time here...found you through Paige. Will be back!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?