Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I Heart Huckabees Bill Simmons

Is there a better sports writer out there today than Bill Simmons? I think not. And don't come at me with that Easterbrook, Wilbon shite. Exhibit A:
I like T-Mac, but he isn't a sophisticated enough offensive player to play with someone like Yao. None of these guys are. It's a shame. It's like watching one of the guys from Phish playing in Ashlee Simpson's band.
I think Simmons should be designated Sports Columnist Laureate of the United States (SCLOTUS). For those of ya'll who are productive members of the white collar workforce, here's a terrific morning bathroom break for ya'll: Print out Simmon's latest column and head into the most comfy stall. Sit and enjoy.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?