Wednesday, December 08, 2004

One Step Forward...Two Steps Backward

For the first time in my life, I asked for an extension on a paper. That is a good thing. But then the professor in another class dropped the hammer on us with an 8 to 10 page final. I feel like a gerbil running inside a wheel. FUCKINSDFDSFDD My life nearly flashed right before me. The guy sitting across from me dumped nearly all of his Vitamin Water juice exploding it all over the table. This was particularly a heart thumping moment considering less than two months ago I had done the exact same thing, except I had dumped my hot coffee all over my laptop and thus ending the life of that beautiful iBook. Thankfully, this time, I was sitting just enough to the right of him to avoid the spilled juice which reached the table three five feet away. Now it all smells nice and fruity 'round here.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?