Saturday, January 15, 2005

Early Bird

Due to a wee bit of champagne and beer, I ended up going to bed at 11:30 PM last night and woke up at 6:15 AM this morning feeling amazingly refreshed. I am such an old man. Since I'm still on vacation, I guess I'm now going to fire up the Xbox for some Halo 2 on-line. I am such a dork. IN OTHER NEWS My former roommate and xanga regular, Kaizar, sent me the most disturbing picture of himself yet: I don't even know where to start. For one, he e-mailed me this picture to show me how big his hair is getting. Some old lady neighbor from his apartment building (and my old residence) stopped him in the hallway to tell him he looked like John Lennon. I told him if he doesn't get that shit cut soon, people are going to report him to Homeland Securities. Anyhoo. He's single, ladies. And apparently, he likes the Knicks as well.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?