Thursday, January 13, 2005

Not Super Sized, But Additionalized

So I saw the documentary Super Size Me. I'm sure most of youse saw it as well. If I remember correctly, near the end of his McFatty journey, he mentions that following the film's buzz, McDonald's announced that they would no longer offer super size meals. That's cool, I thought. It's a small step, but a step forward nevertheless in addressing the fat problem in this country. I mean, do we really need 20 pound of fries with our grade D beef burgers? And then today, during my internet peregrinations, I ran across this ad from our favorite Big Yellow M: Sigh. So , no more super sizes...BUT now along with your double quarter pounder, fries, and soda...have an additional six pieces of fried pseudo chicken. What the fuck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?