Friday, January 14, 2005

Officially Sanctioned Harvard Fun

Haven't these kids heard of making a run to the liquor store?
Following complaints that it does little to promote campus social life, the Ivy League school has hired its first "fun czar" -- Zac Corker, a recent Harvard graduate whose job is to build community spirit and help stressed-out students unwind. Corker knows a few things about kicking back. As an undergraduate, he helped organize numerous social events and put together a Web site -- www.hahvahdparties.com -- aimed at protecting students' "right to party."
Read more here. Anyway, I think it's pretty cool that Hahvahd is doing this for their students... Although, I'm curious about the Harvard students' parents reaction to this news. My parents always assumed I spent 4 hours partying for every hour I studied. Whatever. Brown rules. Harvard stinks.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?