Monday, July 03, 2006

SUPERMAN IS JUST SUPER ON MYSPACE

I logged onto the main website for the Superman Returns movie to double check when it opens and on the site, it had a link to its Myspace page prominently placed on the front page. So I clicked on it (No worries Moye--No pink). Superman is not only faster than a speeding bullet, but he can also obtain friends faster than anyone I know. He currently has 63,172 friends (and counting...). He's so popular. Anyway, I noticed that this movie is also playing in "Digital Projection" at some theaters. I don't know what this means, but it sounds pretty bad ass. And in related comic book-to-movie news, check out the first trailer for Spiderman 3 here. It looks sweet, but I'm not sure how they are going to incorporate the rather abstruse and even bizarre (to those uninitiated to the comic book world) origin of Venom. I just got a community card that says "Skip go and do not collect 200 dollars" for being such a dork. Well, I doubt either movie will beat Aquaman's opening weekend numbers.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?